ENJOY MAINTENANCE-FREE AQUARIUM FILTRATION FOR MONTHS AT A TIME. TROUBLE FREE WITH NEWLY DESIGNED STRONGER MOTOR!
Klir Filter Di-7 automatically unrolls new filtering material, removing suspended particles from your aquarium and producing crystal clear water.
KLIR DI-7 FLEECE FILTER FEATURES
- Fully automatic
- Directly replaces 7-inch filter socks
- Holds 50 yards of 50-micron fleece
- Capable of filtering up to 1800 GPH per unit
The Patent Pending Klir Fleece Filter Di-7 fits directly into most 7in filter sock chambers that automatically unrolls new material as it gets clogged, removing suspended particles from your aquarium and producing crystal clear water. Enjoy maintenance-free aquarium filtration for months at a time.
The Klir filter is a direct replacement for filter socks on sumps with sock trays. Simply remove your sock and insert the Klir. As water passes through the Klir filter and the filtering material becomes saturated with waste, the water level will begin to rise. When the water makes contact with the optical sensor, a motor is activated to advance clean filtering material. As clean material is exposed, water is now able to flow freely, lowering the water level in the sock tray and deactivating the motor.
KLIR'S FILTRATION PROVIDES THREE MAIN BENEFITS:
- Results in crystal clear water filtered down to 50-microns — double the filtering capacity of most filter-socks.
- Waste is removed from the water column before it has time to breakdown, helping to maintain low nutrient parameters!
- The constant chore of monitoring and swapping filter socks or other mechanical media every few days is eliminated for months at a time. Once the filtering media is exhausted, replacing it is a snap and very economical.